- Our donors
We would like to thank all our donors for their support and contribution to the research conducted at the CRNL. Each donation contributes to the progress of our research work and to a better understanding of the brain and its pathologies.
For the patients, for their relatives, for society, for all of us, a big thank you!
Our major donors
- Making a donation or a legacy
Make a donation to the CRNL to support research
With a highly multidisciplinary approach, the CRNL's mission is to understand brain functions and dysfunctions in various pathologies, with the ambition of transferring this knowledge to health, education and well-being.
The CRNL is located within the East Lyon University-Hospital Pole, a unique site combining medical care, basic research, clinical research and high-tech platforms.
Research carried out by the CRNL teams ranges from genes and cells to behaviour and cognition, and from the laboratory to the patient's bedside.
The close historical collaboration between researchers, teacher-researchers, engineers and clinicians allows for fruitful interactions between new fundamental knowledge and clinical and societal challenges, making it possible:
- to study, at several levels, pathologies such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, sleep pathologies, coma and altered states of consciousness, autism and developmental disorders (DYS, attention deficit, rare diseases), psychiatric diseases (schizophrenia, depression, addiction, etc.) and those related to ageing,
- to develop innovative therapies, in particular through non-pharmacological approaches (neurostimulation, post-stroke rehabilitation, cognitive remediation, meditation, brain-machine interfaces, etc.),
- to develop societal applications, in particular how neuroscience could improve learning at school ("ATOLE - Attention at School" programme or "Mémé ton Pyj" for children education on sleep) or, for example, with the understanding of the cerebral bases of meditation for well-being and mental and physical health.
You can help us in these different missions and participate in advancing knowledge in neuroscience and developing its various applications by making a donation to the CRNL. You can also donate a legacy.
Your contribution can be made for the benefit of all of our neuroscience research or for a particular field of your choice.
Your donation will be used :
- To purchase innovative equipment
- To fund doctoral students on targeted projects
- To initiate innovative research projects
Your support is essential to the progress of research.
Make a donation
Support the researchers by making an online donation on the Inserm website, specifying in the "Comments" box that you wish to allocate your donation to the Centre de Recherche en Neurosciences de Lyon - Inserm U1028.
Your donations will be entirely paid to the CRNL. There are no management fees and Inserm is exempt from transfer duties.
If you prefer, you can also make a donation by cheque or bank transfer made out to Inserm Agent Comptable. In this case, please return the Donation Form to the following address:
To the attention of Mrs Anne-Marie Helle, Administrative and Financial Director
Centre de Recherche en Neurosciences de Lyon
Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier - Bâtiment 462 Neurocampus
95, boulevard Pinel
69675 Bron cedex
Make a legacy
You can bequeath to the CRNL properties, a share of your estate or your entire estate to the CRNL. To do so, you must indicate this in your will and file it with a notary. At the time of your succession, the CRNL, via Inserm, will be informed of this bequest and its acceptance will be submitted to the Board of Directors of Inserm.
In order for your bequest to benefit the CRNL, you must clearly indicate in your will that you are leaving a legacy to the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale (the acronym "Inserm" is not enough) for the Centre de Recherche en Neurosciences de Lyon - Inserm U1028.
All questions relating to bequest should be addressed directly to the Inserm Legal Affairs Department.
Phone Number: +33 (0)1 44 23 62 09