As part of a behavioural study conducted at the INSERM U1028 laboratory, ImpAct CRNL, we are looking for volunteers to participate in an experiment to test the interactions between tactile spatial attention and eye saccade adaptation.
Remuneration: 30 euros
Duration of the experiment:
- The study consists of two experimental sessions spaced at least 7 days apart.
- The duration of each session is approximately 60 minutes.
- Tuesday 6 April to Friday 30 April, from 9am to 5pm.
Inclusion criteria :
- Be at least 18 years old and no older than 40 years old.
- Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision.
- No history of neurological, psychiatric or visual deficits.
- Be in good shape, not sleep-deprived and not have consumed alcohol or other psychoactive substances in the last 12 hours.
If you are interested, and for more information on the course of the experiment (procedures, access to the laboratory), please contact us with your availability:
Ali Batikh, ImpAct team ;
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 07 66 26 79 59
Equipe ImpAct, INSERM U1028, 16 av. du Doyen Lépine, 69500 BRON